Friday, November 9, 2007

Verses that will help

Here's a beautiful message I received from our beloved sis, Adeline Liaw.


There are times when we feel like we are at the bottom of a bottomless pit, so to say. We just feel down and not confident. Suddenly, everything is like a burden on your shoulders, dragging you to an endless loneliness and misery. You feel left out and alone. You feel distorted and unclear. You feel wanted but left alone. You feel dead and uncared for.


Youth is the starting spring of life. It is a pity to hear and read about news of youth throwing away their youth by committing suicide and indulging themselves in an endless realm of drugs and self-pity. Smile and rejoice, for God Loves us so much.


You were always thought that our Father loves you so much. Every single day, God Loves you, God Loves you. Accept it as it is the truth....


By the way, here's some bible verses I received in an e-mail. Hope these verses will help you!



YOU SAY
GOD SAYS
BIBLE VERSES

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible
(Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you
(John 3:16 & John 3:34 )

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things
(Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: It will be worth it
(Roman 8:28 )

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I Forgive you
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs
(Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME
(I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: I give you wisdom
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you
(Hebrews 13:5)


May you have a blessed weekend ahead you. For those going to the Blessed Ministry's Retreat in Santubong, may God be with you and don't you dare leave Santubong without feeling His Love for you.


Cyaz, Peace!


3 comments:

Adel said...

Wow.. I didn't expect my name to be in here.. Lol.. thanks =)

Anonymous said...

Thank u this has helped me so much

Anonymous said...

Thanks!